- Continuous tracking of player performance is a key to keep player engaged in the sport and with the academy.
- AcadWare facilitates setup and implementation of assessments in four simple steps.
Simple process to improve engagement through assessments
- The system provides flexibility to create all kind of assessments – physical, musculoskeletal, psychological or any sports specific assessments.
- Academies also have the option of getting a custom report developed in their chosen format.
Flexibility in Test Setup
All types of tests with numeric, textual, rating based, drop down, image/file upload scoring options
Report & Trend Reports
As soon as the scores are captured and the reports published, they are available to the members in real-time. Entire process of report generation is within the app with no need for external tools.
Standard graphical reports which compare each score with a benchmark are available to every member on their mobile app.
If the same test is conducted periodically, the system also shows trend reports with comparisons with previous scores.
- Acadware provides the most comprehensive assessment and benchmarking available.
- It allows assessors to compare test score of every assessee against standard norms.
- Assessors can set norms for all assessments based on the test parameters, age and gender. AcadWare provides a variety of benchmark options.
- Best scores among the cohort being tested
- Benchmark scores, which could be scores published by standard agencies or organizations
- Benchmark range where you can compare the assessee score against a range of scores
Ranking / Leaderboards
AcadWare automatically creates rankings based on completed assessments.
Filter the rankings based on gender, age and also on individual test parameters. We also provide a neat feature to tag the top players based on their assessment rankings.
For example: you could filter on under-14 boys who have the best scores in their endurance related tests and tag the top 5 as “midfield probables for u-14 team”.